Traditional, Affordable, Private Medical Care
Experienced Internal Medicine Physician
Located in The Woodlands, Texas.
- No answering machine – Our phones are answered by friendly people who know you – when you need something, we make it happen quickly.
- We see our established patients with acute problems, appropriate to the office, on the same day if you call by 10 am and often even if you call later. (The doctor, not an assistant, will see you.)
- We often see new patients the same day called and if not, as soon as possible.
- We open at 7:30 am and do not close during lunch.
- As an internal medicine specialist, I take the time to learn about each patient and their history. This allows me to create a plan for preventing disease and treating any current health problems. See “Why Choose an Internist”.
- My charges will almost never reach $750 in a calendar year but if they do, just point it out and we will adjust off anything over that. (No exceptions, but for more detail see “How we limit your costs”.)
- We respect you, intend to take good care of you and want you to know traditional, private health care is available and affordable for years to come.
- If hospitalized at Memorial Hermann Hospital – The Woodlands, I will be your attending physician, not a physician you have never met.